Wednesday, July 19, 2017

It Was all a Dream: I did read Word-Up Magazine


Last night (or this morning) I dreamt the same dream I've dreamt since I can remember, my songs were playing on the radio and I go crazy when I hear it and then I end up singing on a big stage with lights everywhere in front of a crowd of people...but then I realize....those things have and are actually happening. The first time I heard my song on the radio, I acted a fool at the .99 store in Oakland.....and I have sung on many stages... LMBO

One of my dear friends and I were talking about living a dream yesterday...My friends...It got a little emotional for me thinking that all of the things I thought were impossible as a child are actually a reality because of hard work and dedication ...THIS was all a dream (I used to read "Word-Up" magazine) and now it has manifested.... Dream Big..you just never know.

Today my reality is yesterday's dream... Today...I'm so blessed to have your love and support!! I've learned some lessons in this game...some the hard way but I'm still grinding still pushing and building relationships. One thing is clear today, people will be people and I can only be me; not perfect, I make mistakes, I may not get it right all the time. But my heart is true to this...it has been since DAY ONE....yes I think with my heart and not my head at times BUT I'm still living and learning...I'm just Jayna Blackwell (a dreamer) and that is as REAL as it gets. Peace and Love!



Be a part of the movement...we need your support in bringing back that real R&B and Hip-Hop we love and understand.... You with me?

Pre-Order my new single "That's My Song Ft. Ken'Yaun


Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB   @Jaynasings2
Ctownrecords.com

ASCAP: #4274530



No comments:

Post a Comment