Thursday, March 23, 2017

I'm Sensitive About My Sh*! - Everything Ain't For Everybody


I am sensitive about my sh*! Is what I know. I keep quiet on those that express their negative opinion about my efforts, although I do take well to constructive criticism, I refuse to change my course because of some negative feedback.  I think allowing negativity in any form to take you out of your character is just plain wrong and I refuse to even entertain the thought.  So with that being said, when I hear someone say, that artist is garbage or their music sucks, I'm reminded of the many differences and choices we have in this world. I may not like avocados or eat pork while someone else thinks those things are the best thing since sliced bread.  I may not choose to listen to trap music or country western, but others blast that music all day. My point my friend is simply "Everything ain't for everybody" ...

However, one must understand the power of the tongue and in this case social media. I would be wrong if I said that I did not care about putting out negative vibes against a fellow artist. DJ. Blogger, etc.  I simply would validate my clap back with the numbers (/fan/views/spins/likes/comments/...the stats)...they simply speak for them self


Thank you for your love and support!!


Visit My Website:  http://jaynablackwell.webs.com/ Listen Like and Share this music!!  https://www.reverbnation.com/jaynablackwell
Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB   @Jaynasings2
ASCAP: #4274530



No comments:

Post a Comment