Monday, April 17, 2017

On the Radio: The Spin Cycle is where dreams happen


I remember the first time I heard my song on the radio...I was so full of emotions...I turned out the parking lot of a store in West Oakland, I turned up the car radio opened all of the doors, my kids and I were dancing, i was telling people to turn on their radios...the name of the store I'll have keep to myself because it could incrminate me... But seriously, i felt as if a dream had come true. This moment was one I played out in my head thousands of times as a little girl, so you can imagine that feeling when it actually happened.

But after that I leaned getting your song played is half the battle, keeping it in rotation is the key.  I have been blessed to have a few songs played on the airwaves, and it still gives me goosebumps and that look of pride from my family and friends is like none other.

So my friends, one of my singles has landed again on the CCG Radio Network"s Top 40 Playlist. Help me keep it in Rotation by calling and leaving a message to hear my single "In My Cool" by Jayna Blackwell

Call 843-300-1455

This track can be found on my "Soulful R&B Experience EP" and it was written and produced by Kenneth Christian

You can also hear it here http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/24836251




Thank you for your love and support!!


Visit My Website:  http://jaynablackwell.webs.com/ Listen Like and Share this music!!  https://www.reverbnation.com/jaynablackwell
Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB   @Jaynasings2
ASCAP: #4274530




No comments:

Post a Comment