Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I am Officially on My First World-wide Tour: On The Radio (radio radio radio) - Grinding it out


During a recent interview someone asked "Are you on tour?" and I thought about it and I said "Yes" I am on my very first Worldwide Tour (virtually that is). During my "Worldwide Radio Tour" I have had stops in New York, Atlanta, Texas, Tennessee, Florida, California and even Nigeria and the UK to name a few; with plans for many more locations and stops along the way. The most stops I've had in one day have been three (so far) but I wouldn't change this part for nothing.

The other day my 2 youngest surprised me with a very special note...


So yeah...I'm gonna keep on grinding it out...'

For my entire tour schedule and other news, check me out at C-TownRecords and also Reverbnation.

Your love and support is what drives me and that support for artists like me comes in many ways:


DOWNLOAD: If you like it, buy it. For less than a cup of coffee/pack of gum/bottle of water - get my new single "That's My Song" https://itunes.apple.com/…/thats-my-song-feat…/id1260382849…

STREAM: Add me to your Playlists (Spotify/Pandora/Tidal) https://open.spotify.com/artist/3M06iWxDM54IajGR6sHg25

REVIEW: If you like it leave a comment

REQUEST: Call/email/visit the website of your local Radio Stations and request "That's My Song Ft. Ken'Yaun by Jayna Blackwell

Don't forget to Share!! Peace n Blessings!!!


Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB   @Jaynasings2
Ctownrecords.com

ASCAP: #4274530





No comments:

Post a Comment