Thursday, February 1, 2018

Do You Love What You Feel?: Don't Wait Up For The Change Up!!



My Thoughts on a Wednesday...

What drives you, gets you out of bed, are your reasons for doing what you do? Is it the cliche' "paper chase"? Is it Love or a Fantasy? Tonight I was asking myself that same thing...after receiving some news..."What am I doing this for?" Is it for fame and fortune? While music has been a part of my life since (and even before) I can remember,  it was something that was mine...it was personal.  It wasn't until I was literally drug into a studio that I realized this thing is meant to be...now, I have to constantly remind myself the reason why I walked through those doors in the first place...it was simply because of Love...with no expectations other than Love returned.

Can you say that you love your dream so much that you'd go out on a limb for it....or...step out on faith for it?   So in the name of Love..I believed, I sacrificed, I allowed myself to fall in love...say what you will, I did all of that.  Today though for some the definitions of love have changed and are different...but for me it's still the same....LOVE...

This love affair (if you will) with music has added a bunch of words to my musical resume like magazines, radio airplay, interviews, blogs, playlists, charts, videos, photo shoots, fans, stats blah blah blah...all new to me ( in some sense) but a blessing nonetheless because my reward has been love...what I give and what I receive

It is with that Love in mind that I keep pushing and keep striving to meet all of my goals because my motive has not changed from Day One...

Now Don't wait up for the change up...cuz baby...there's too much of that going around for the kid...there have been too many years and tears for me to try and change now...

Thank you for your love and support...We have a lot more work to do!!




For updates and other news, check me out at C-TownRecords and also Reverbnation.

Your love and support is what drives me and that support for artists like me comes in many ways:

DOWNLOAD: If you like it, buy it. For less than a cup of coffee/pack of gum/bottle of water - get my new single "That's My Song" https://itunes.apple.com/…/thats-my-song-feat…/id1260382849…

STREAM: Add me to your Playlists (Spotify/Pandora/Tidal) https://open.spotify.com/artist/3M06iWxDM54IajGR6sHg25

REVIEW: If you like it leave a comment

REQUEST: Call/email/visit the website of your local Radio Stations and request "That's My Song Ft. Ken'Yaun by Jayna Blackwell
Don't forget to Share!! Peace n Blessings!!!


Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB @Jaynasings2
Ctownrecords.com

ASCAP: #4274530

Take My Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6SDTGMX


No comments:

Post a Comment