Monday, September 7, 2020

Shining Bright Like a Diamond: Dusting myself off and trying again

 



Yesterday I took a giant leap of faith and officially launched my own Record Label; Diamond Jay Entertainment, and signed myself as the first artist. For several years, I have held onto that 'maybe one-day" mindset that held me back for reasons I was afraid to admit to myself... I wanted so much to follow-through with what I had started with another label...Inspite of all the turmoil in my life before and during the label and recording situationship, it became my escape and I truly had some things to proove, but when I had to walk away, I had to re-focus on what I was really doing and where I want to go musically on my own.  

A few years ago, out of emotions and feelings I started working on the Business-Plan and spent money and time into DJE but never launched it...Funny thing my niece of @Queenworkx inspired me to just do it..."you never know TT"...ssssso here I am...out here on this limb.

During a recent radio interview I was asked about the story behind the songs....that my friend is a book...those tracks are merely a chapter in this story...OKAY...LOL

As we officially begin the DJE chapter(s) hold on baby...cuz this too is truly a dream come true!!! In the end I want it to be said that I did exactly what I said I would.

Thank you so much for rocking with me through this here music journey... I am super excited about what we are working on next. Your love and support keeps me motivated....

Music is Life!!













No comments:

Post a Comment