Saturday, January 28, 2017

Did You See What they Said?...Some Reviews Are In



Being ranked at the top on some sites is all about positioning and clicks; statistics.... But the written word, I think carries the weight. Those people actually took the time to comment on your work.... I opened my email to some reviews of "That's My Song Ft. Kenyaun" and baby let me tell you,  Iam over the top excited about them.....so, because I can't hold water, I am inclined to share just a few of the many....

What they are saying about us:
Reverbnation Reviews (just a few) of "That's My Song Ft. Kenyaun".....

“All of the woman singing together sound blended to me. They are in harmony with each other. This is a catchy tune. And the
man in the background that speaks here and there sounds good. I feel like this is an upbeat song. The melody is attractive. I
would leave the song as is.”

“This song is radio's next hit! The beat is popping and it makes me want to dance! This song will be danced to on dance floors
country wide! The singer along with the back up singers sound great together and the lyrics will be screamed by teen age
girls.”

“another 90s feeling song, I'm an 80s baby, so it touches my soul. rocking out as we speak. she carries the beat nicely, instead
of the beat carrying her, which is nice. pleasant voice. I'd definitely play this. its a very well balanced song. and this will receive
one of my highest ratings to date. Side note, the rap verse drops perfectly... this gets an 8”

“This mix sounds like it has been thoroughly thought through, it sounds balanced and gives a good feel. I like how the vocals
spring into action in the mid range in the choruses, it gives it a good depth. This sounds like quite generic R&B that would be
listened to at clubs.”

Thank you for your continued love and support...

Visit My Website:  http://jaynablackwell.webs.com/ 
Listen Like and Share this music!!  https://www.reverbnation.com/jaynablackwell
Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB   @Jaynasings2
ASCAP: #4274530



No comments:

Post a Comment