Tuesday, January 31, 2017

In My Cool...What You Know About That, Huh?







Exposing your music and inner thoughts and feelings to the world is one thing. Submitting it to a review panel can put you on edge if you are a little thin-skinned.  So, when opening e-mails of reviews from this panel for "In My Cool"  we thought people might not get it, the metaphors might be too much, so we prepared ourselves for the negative feedback.  Well the response was the opposite further telling us we are on to something here,,,,Long live R&B. Baby Babaaaaayyyyyyy

So check out "In My Cool" written and produced by Kenneth Christian: https://www.reverbnation.com/jaynablackwell/song/24836251-in-my-cool

Here are just a few of the reviews:
“I like this song very much. It 's my type of genre. The artist voice sounds amazing. Where can I get her album? Is she famous yet? When can I meet her? Is this song on you tube? It 's like super great, they sound like angels”

“Love the intro, makes me feel calm and happy. this song would be great for someone looking for a peaceful day. the rhythm of this song is amazing, people enjoy slow song, also the beat is great and her voice is on tone. personally i think this song was very well done and the people who did it put a lot of effort in the making of this song.”

“nice and funky. something they'd play in a poetry lounge in the background. I'm snap clapping as we speak. good music, good lyrics, the singer has a pretty powerful voice. Not only that but she is riding the beat like a professional bull rider. definite chill music.”

“The beat in the beginning is funky, but I like it. The song is seems to be painting a picture of now and then. The vocal are lovely and harmonizes well. The song is an easy listening song. It should bring to your cool. It does sounds like an old school R&B.”

Visit My Website:  http://jaynablackwell.webs.com/ 
Listen Like and Share this music!!  https://www.reverbnation.com/jaynablackwell
Follow Me on Twitter/SC/IG/FB   @Jaynasings2
ASCAP: #4274530

No comments:

Post a Comment